Round Lake Park Transfer Station
- Final Agenda for Hearing (PDF)
- Public Hearing Outline (PDF)
- Public Meeting Fact Sheet, February 16, 2013 (PDF)
- Public Meeting Powerpoint, February 16, 2013 (PDF)
- RLP Siting Ordinance (PDF)
- RLP Siting Ordinance Amended August 26, 2013 (PDF)
- RLP Siting Ordinance Amended August 9, 2013 (PDF)
- Siting Criteria (PDF)
- Village of Round Lake Park Approve Groot Transfer Station, December 12, 2013 (PDF)
On June 21, 2013, Groot Industries, Inc. submitted its siting application for a proposed garbage transfer station in Round Lake Park. he siting application is provided below and contains information addressing the nine siting criteria pursuant to Illinois law (415 ILCS 5/39.2).
Take a look at the filed documents of the Round Lake Park Transfer Station.
View documents that contain Findings of Fact.
Prior to filing the siting application with the Village of Round Lake Park, Groot was required by the 2009 Solid Waste Management Plan Update for Lake County, IL to conduct a Life Cycle Assessment of its proposed garbage transfer station to determine the life cycle environmental impact of its proposed facility.
Take a look at Pre-Hearing and Hearing Transcripts for the Round Lake Park Transfer Station.
View Public Hearing Exhibit documents.